Pages

Wednesday 9 January 2013

SPANX me baby!!



I'm a loyal user of Triumph inner wear. 
I even have 2 body suits & 2 girdles from Triumph & yes, I like it.

But.. hey.. I never heard of SPANX until one day, when I googled about Taylor Swift, I found a gossip about her wearing a SPANX. I was, what is that? 

Searched.. okay.. wow.. really?? Hollywood celebrities wear SPANX?? 

Then, in Mid Valley, I found SPANX but they're too expensive. Imagine each product is RM369!! So I said to myself, forget it. My Triumph is still in a good condition.

However, in my effort to look slim like Hollywood celebrities & without having to stop eating, I began my search engine. Typed SPANX online Malaysia. And I found this blog:


I bought two SPANX products. 
I chose M as my size (after I called my tailor & asked her of my actual size).
I only paid RM395 for these 2 products. Thank you Iza.

This - 

Slim Cognito Shaping Mid Thighs Body Suit

and this -

In Power Line Super High Footless Shaper

 Verdict : AWESOME!!! They are like super tiny when I opened the bags. I was like, betul ke aku size M ni?? Anyhow, once I tried them.. OLLEYY!!!! The fabric is very light & it's very comfortable; as if you're not wearing any girdle or bodysuit. 

I wore In Power Line Super High Footless Shaper today. 

Check me out:


Side view - instant tummy tuck w/o surgery

Front view - flat ha!! hehe

So, what do you think? Go & get your own SPANX now.

To know more, visit SPANX website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment