Pages

Thursday 10 January 2013

Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) a.m. Breakfast

Assalamualaikum. *yeay it's Friday*

I'm glad that KFC has introduced its own breakfast set. And now, the fact that I'm currently still active boycotting McDonald (hopefully remain strong), I'm very happy to try KFC's breakfast set. 

So, yesterday on my way to my office, I went to KFC drive thru' to try the breakfast. I have no idea at all about its menu & when I look at the menu board to see the menu I went crazy a bit. Seriously, hands down to KFC, you're so much better than McD.. I was like, alamak apa nak pilih ni..

And yesterday I tried KFC's a.m Platter Combo @ RM8.95


The best thing about this set is of course the fried chicken & the cheesy bun that you won't find at McD. A very fulfilling breakfast.

For my boss & staff, I chose KFC a.m. Cheesy Egg Bun Combo @ RM4.00. J
ika di gerai burger Ramli, we call it Benjo! hehe


This is also very tasty. My boss said, "OMG, sedap jugak ah.. roti dia sedap ah." 

 And today, I tried KFC a.m. Twister Combo @ RM6.80.


I like it too. I think it's very yummy & not a very heavy breakfast. Imagine, your first bite is the scramble egg, then the fried chicken, then the hash potato & finally the egg again, together with its cheesy sauce & fresh tomato.. nicer kakashi!!! hehe.

Anyhow, in case you read my blog, my advise, why don't you try KFC breakfast. To know more about  KFC Breakfast Menu, visit its website kfc.com.my.

Next, I would like to try its chicken porridge. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment