Pages

Sunday 3 February 2013

or should I become a housewife, instead??

I've been very mallass lately..
I have no idea why??

Kadang-kadang, terfikir, agaknya kalau berhenti kerja & buat business sendiri, ok tak?
Taknak lah business dalam legal field ni, bosssaann.. 
May be sebab kita ni a bit vangang kan..
Tapi business art-related.
I thought becoming a lawyer would be awesome & stylo..
No no no.. 
Well, may be it just me..
Tapi who doesn't want to be like Alley McBeal kan!!!

I remember being asked by one experienced lawyer,
of why chose law & practice?
My answer..

"Rich (and styli)"

*[note: I only say Rich okay]

They laughed.

Almost 6 years in the legal field, I feel nothing.
I love drafting agreement, but only that.
The rest of it, please.. I need my staffs to do it for me.

I complained a lot when I was in the service.
And now I'm still complaining..
What the hell is wrong with me!!!

Now I'm jealous with my sister.
She's not an excellent student.
She only get 3As for her PMR.
3As also for her SPM KOT (tak sure),
and now, she's working  in Saudi Arabia with a salary muchhhh higher than mine.
sigh.. 
Mesti Mak selalu doakan dia lebih-lebih dari kita ni kan!!!


Seriously I need to re-think what's the best job for me!!
The job that brings me to passion!!
The job that could make me smile..
A job that at the end of the day, when I look at the result or what I get, 
make me happy & grateful.

But,

WHATTTTTTT!!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment