Pages

Tuesday 12 February 2013

Singer 4423.. here she comes!!

I am still excited with my latest purchase of Singer 4423..
A heavy duty sewing machine..
Imagine, it could sew through a plywood.. how tough she is, right?? (watched that on Youtube).

Anyway.. 
I'll share here, what I received, in the box, together with the sewing machine..

The box!

The Instruction Manual.. 
Since I don't understand what I've read in the manual, I turned to Youtube.. hehe
Youtube did a better job.. huhu
I learned how to thread a bobbin from Youtube. 

The cover bag



The MACHINE!! SINGER 4423. Note the heavy duty caption


The accessories


 I can't remember the name of each accessory. 
Anyway, inside the plastic bag is including sewing needle & 3 bobbins.




The warranty card

Pedal


and...


my SON!!
 It's like 2.00 am already..
My son has already fallen asleep..
Hehe

On the very same night I put a thread to the bobbin & insert the thread into the sewing machine.. fuhh.. semangat kau!!
On the very same night also, I alter my skirt with this sewing machine.. yeay!!!

I love you Singer!!!
xoxo

1 comments:

Post a Comment